Thursday, October 15, 2009

parent reading contract

I,...................., paent of................... agree to read every night with my child for 15 to 30 minutes.
I undrestand that i can make a huge impact on my child's future academic success.
I undrestand that by spending 15 to 30 minutes with my child i am demonstrating my commitment to thier learning .
I undrestand that reading is the most important skill taught in school.
I undrestand that strong reading ability is directly linked to high academic perforamance in future years.
I undrestand thati can read to my child in any language.
I undrestand thatlistenng to my child read is extremly important.
I undrestand thati can ask my child to retell the story read in their own words, I can ask about interesting or difficult words.
I undrestand that being positive and encourage my child willmake this an enjoyable learning experience for oth of us.

i will read every night with my child.

parent signature
این نامه از طرف مدرسه نازنین امروز به دستم رسید.
جالب اینجاست که من و نازنین دیروز قرار گذاشته بودیم هر کتاب یک سکه, و نازنین میخواد با کتاب خوندن پولدار بشه!!!!
***
امروز نارنین کلاس فارسی داشت , وقتی که کلاس درس رو دیدم یاد کلاسهای روستا افتادم , یک فرش پای تخته بود و بچه ها چهارزانو نشسته بودن و به صحبتهای خانم فکوری گوش میدادن, عده ای ته کلاس نقاشی میکردن و حرف میزدن, عده ای هم یک طرف مشق مینوشتن.