Sunday, July 16, 2006

روز مادر

Before I was myself you made me,me
With love and patience, discipline and tears
Then bit by bit stepped back to set me free
Allowing me to sail upon my sea
Though well within the headlands of your fears.
Before I was myself you made me, me
With dreams enough of what I was to be
And hopes that would be sculpted by the years
Then bit by bit stepped back to set me free
Relinquishing your powers gradually
To let me shape myself among my peers
Before I was myself you made me, me
And being good and wise, you gracefully
As dancers when the last sweet cadence nears
Bit by bit stepped back to set me free
For love inspires learning naturally
The mind assents to what the heart reveres
And so it was through love you made me, me
By slowly stepping back to set me free.

1 U??¸?±:
Anonymous Anonymous ?¯?± ?³?§?¹?? 8:01 AM?? U?U??´??U?...

ناخودآگاه با خوندن اين شعر يه صداي ظريف و معصوم در گوشم نجوا ميكنه
انگاري اين شعر به راستي سروده طفلي معصوم باشد
صدايي به زيبايي فرداي دختركم

و اما تصويراين پست از آن عكس هايي است كه مي تونم يه روز كامل نگاهش كنم و خسته نشم

 

Post a Comment

<< ?µU??­U? ?§?µU?U?